MWSnap is a screen capture utility, with it you can take pictures of your current screen selecting the full desktop or just a small rectangle.
since the program can hide in the system tray and uses configurable hotkeys it is unobtrusive specially using the auto save feature that places the taken pictures automatically in a previously selected folder without going to the trouble of selecting picture names, formats, Etc.
MWSnap is a great program that can be run from a pendrive making it even more attractive, available for all 32 bits versions of windows.
- 5 snapping modes.
- Support for BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG and GIF formats, with selected color depth and quality settings.
- System-wide hotkeys.
- Clipboard copy/paste.
- Auto-saving, auto-printing.
- Auto-start with Windows.
- Minimizing to system tray.
- An auto-extending list of fixed sizes, perfect for snapping images for icons and glyphs.
- A zoom tool for magnifying selected parts of the screen.
- A ruler tool for measuring screen objects lengths.
- A color picker showing screen colors with separated RGB parts.
- Fast picture viewer.
- Adding frames and mouse pointer images.
- Multilevel configurable undo and redo.
- Multilingual versions.
- Configurable user interface.
- And more...