Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Alarm is a simple digital clock that can be set to display an alarm with text and sound. just input a time, a message and a custom sound if you desire and then set the alarm, you will be reminded of your important task.
Alarm is a handy and simple utility, available for all versions of windows.
* Shows the current time in Configurable LED's
* Beeps or plays a sound (you can replace the default alarm siren)
* Plays music (you can use your own mp3, mid, wav and so on music files)
* Shows a small dialog or alarms you with a Full Screen Alert with your text
* Option to Preview your alarm
* Customizable Snooze function with Interval Setting
* Runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista
Get it at http://bluefive.pair.com/alarm.htm