PdfMerge was written to fill the need for producing large PDF documents from multiple sources in an automated way.
- Allows the split and merge process to be driven from a list file
- Allows the creation of bookmark trees by specifying bookmarks to be added (bookmarks are also called outlines)
- Allows the import of bookmarks from the merged documents.
- Supports merging of large documents quickly
- Allows population of document title fields
If for some reason you need to be able to merge several PDFs together then PDFMerge is just what you are looking for. like the name says you can take any number of PDF documents and merge them into a single file. you can select the pages and bookmarks that will be merged which is very useful in keeping control of the output. Unfortunately it appears that this program can't merge password protected files which is a shame but i guess its understandable. PDFMerge is a great program for the merging of PDF files that just works. Available for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista.
Get it at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfmerge/