Simple vector graphics editor for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows.
- Customizable template object palette.
- Spellchecker (see below about dictionaries).
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
- Slide show viewer.
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
- Advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver.
- MeeSoft Image Analyzer integration for bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
- Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size.
Diagram Designer is an amazing open source program for creating diagrams. You can easily create flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows using a simple drag and drop interface. You can customize your diagrams with all sorts of colors and text formatting codes which makes Diagram Designer very powerful. You can optionally download dictionaries for spellchecking , use a simple calculator for advanced operations and export files into several types of image files, Oh and did i mention Diagram Designer is fully portable? In conclusion Diagram Designer should be the program that you use whenever you are making some diagrams. Available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
Get it at http://logicnet.dk/DiagramDesigner/