Tuesday, August 10, 2010

See ya!

It's been awhile my dear readers, as you know i haven't been updating the blog at all. Real life troubles and a lack of solid internet access (i moved, my ISP wouldn't transfer the service to my new house, no other ISP available in my area, using a 3G modem right now) have made me unable to work on finding good freeware stuff, in other words my life is shit right now so i can't update the blog anymore which is a real shame because i loved working on Elite Freeware. There's a good chance this will be the last update of Elite Freeware however if things get better i will start updating the site again tough i seriously doubt that. Anyway i'm writing all of this down because the correct thing is to make it all official so i don't get anyone hopes up. Thanks everybody who has visited the site and keep using freeware programs if possible!



-Ale

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sir, are an idiot.